Leabhair agus Foilseacháin
Books and Publications
Would you like
email whenever this page changes?
If you know of any Gaelic language items, groups or activities not listed,
- Here are a couple of lists of bookstores that regularly
stock books in the Gaelics and do mail order
(please let me know of others, especially in other countries!).
This started out as just of list of stores for Irish, but has
grown beyond those bounds.
Book/Tape (or CD) Sets
- A list of books (all Irish so far) that have an accompanying
tape or CD of the material.
Leabhair as Gaeilge
- A list of books in or about Irish published between 1980 and 1995.
- Online dictionaries for all the Gaelics.
- Errata lists for some of the books popular amongst learners.
Irisí na Gaeilge
- Here is a listing of some Irish language newspapers.
- A beautiful bilingual (Scottish Gaelic/English) newspaper.
- The Irish language weekly.
- An Irish language feature most weeks.
An Teanga Beo
- The weekly Irish language section of The Irish Times on the Web.
The Irish News
- Irish language feature on Tuesdays.